These are some all amazing Quotes and saying of Itachi Uchiha from Naruto.
Itachi uchiha

1. Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me - then hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run... run and cling to life.

2. Growth occurs when one goes beyond his/her limits. Realizing that is also part of training.

3. The one who forgives and acknowledges himself... that is what it truly means to be strong!

4. I always lied to you telling you to forgive me.

5. It is not good to judge others based on your preconceptions and by their appearances.

6. It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledged by everyone", but it's "The one who is acknowledged by everyone, becomes the Hokage".

7. Kabuto: Isn't acknowledging what you can't do the same as giving up?
Itachi: No, it means to forgive yourself for what you are not able to do. Your comrades are there to make up for what you can't do and to prevent you from ignoring things that you actually might have been able to do.

8. Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.

9. No single thing is perfect by itself. That's why we were born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts walking beside us.
Itachi uchiha

10. Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means I know that what I can and cannot do.

11. People live their lives bound, what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... Their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

12. People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.

13. Teachings that, do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humans they cannot gain anything in return.

14. We are humans, we don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace us, we will realize what we are. That's what death is, don't you think?

15. You aren't even worth killing.

16. You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for.

17. Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens.

18. I've had enough, there's no hope left for this pathetic clan.

19. Those who turn their hands against their comrades are sure to die a terrible death. Be prepared.

20. Forgive me Sasuke... It ends with this (last words).

2 Comments

  1. best naruto quotes
    Recently, while writing some articles about Naruto and his quotes, I have really been quite impressed. I haven’t seen the anime and I regret it more than anything. Naruto is one of the best series as it teaches you not only about the life lessons but also a fun anime to watch. After I wrote the articles on Bonds, Pain, and humor, I couldn’t resist myself from researching a little more into it. So as I was looking into I found a labyrinth of quotes that were said by Naruto. These quotes are such that cannot be categorized but gives good meaning to your life situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Recently, while writing some articles about Naruto and his quotes'...how can you write something about something that you have no idea about?

      Delete