This story begins with a boy let us call him Prince. This story is about a one-sided love, as we all know Love is love even if it is one-sided.......and about the girl we call her Priya.

       It was a month before the birthday of Priya she loves. He didn't wanted much he just wants to meet her and wish her at the day of her birthday. The boy was waiting for the day to come that boy was so excited. One day the boy had an idea to give Priya a surprise that's why prince called her and said that we will meet on the day of your birthday to celebrate it but the girl said no she said that at this birthday her relatives are coming home so she can't go out on the day of her birthday. The boy was sad but he understands her problem that's why he didn't force her to meet out but the boy said if you get any time then please don't forget to meet me on that day the girl "ok" I will try. So the conversation came to an end.....

After some days the boy saw her status with written that she is going her village on the day of her birthday. The boy texted her...

Boy:- Hey how are you.

She:-I am fine and you.

Boy- Are you going out on the day of your birthday.

She:- Yes.

Boy:- But I wanted to meet you.

She:- I know.

Boy:- Ok, Then can you meet me before your birthday.

Girl:- I will try.............................................. we will meet on Monday.

The boy waited but the girl didn't come...After a few days, the boy asked again and the girl did the same again. The boy was so upset......

10 days before the day...
Suddenly plan of the girl changed she told that to the boy that she is not going to her village. The boy was so happy he asked the girl to go out for her birthday celebration but the girl didn't want to come so she said a straight NO. 
Girl:-There is an issue going on with my family that's why I can't go out on the day of my birthday of any day before that.

Boy:- Ok  :(  (the boy was feeling very bad but he can't tell the girl about his feelings.)


Hours before the day of her birthday...


At 11:58 pm the boy was waiting to wish the girl (very excited from the inside.)
12:00 am the boy dialled the number of the girl and called her. the girl answered the phone call.

Girl:- Hello.

Boy:- Hello.

Girl:- Phone q kiya? (why did you called me?) {In a rood manner}

Boy:- I just wanna.... {with a little hesitation}

Girl:- Bol verna m call kat rahi hu (say it or else I will cut the phone call.) {with a loud and shoutable voice.}

Boy:- happy.... (a computerized voice said "your call has been put on hold")

the boy wanted to wish the girl but he was unable to do so and he was also upset because the girl has more important peoples to be wished from she didn't care a bit about that boys feeling. The boy was upset and angry at the same time... He put his phone on silent mode and went to sleep. He was trying to sleep but with that mood, it was hard the more he was trying to forget the more it was coming back. 12:35 am he was thinking about the girl. she must have tried to call me and my phone is in silent mode, there must be 5 or 6 calls of that, I should check, she will be mad at me, I will apologize to her after thinking this much the boy checked his phone there was no call or message the boy started crying. That was the worst night of his life.
























1 Comments